Monday, February 3, 2014

Take Me Someplace Warm Please!!!!

I'm getting a bit sick of the cold weather.  Sometimes I like to pull up old photos from my trip to Gulf Shores during the summer because I really enjoyed the early morning walks on the beach barefoot with my camera.  We did stay one night in Louisiana on our way home and since the French Quarter seemed to lack kids on a Saturday afternoon we just parked and our family walked down by the riverfront.

This cruise ship was leaving and heading to some wonderful destination - at least I hope so.  I put this on Pinterest a while back and it gets pinned quite a bit.  People dream about going on a cruise and pin it.  Those who are going on a cruise and pin it.  Others are planning their cruise and pin it.

I thought about going out today and photographing all the ice on the trees, but I'm too cold so I just edited some photos and read American Photo magazine in front of the fire place.

To Warmer Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment